Happy Puperoni!

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Hello everyone,

I am stopping in to post this cute card for the CASology challenge blog, which the theme is "Pizza". When I saw this, I knew exactly what stamp set I was going to use. I received this set which is called "Favorite Puperoni" for my birthday from Simon Says Stamp.



I stamped the cut dog and then stamped it again on some masking tape and masked the dog off and stamped the pepperoni pizza and birthday hat.  I colored the images with copics and added the sentiment.  So cute and clean and simple.  I really wanted to add some sequins, but since the challenge is CAS I decided not to.  

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!


5 comments :

  1. Eek! This is so adorable and I love that his hat matches the pizza! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a cute card! I had never seen this stamp set before the challenge this week -- it is so cute! I love your masking and coloring, so fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is awesome indeed!! So cute!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology ! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is beautifully colored, Donna! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest