CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGES #13 - WREATH

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Hello everyone!

I am here with the Christmas Card Challenges and we have a new challenge which is a word prompt "Wreath".   I hope you will join in on the challenge.  



Here is my take on the card.  My card is clean and simple, but I love how it turned out.  I die cut the wreath from Penny Black Whirl Wreath and the sentiment is a Penny Black die to from Happy Holidays.  I embossed my background and adhered it to the red foil paper and added it to my A2 card.  I adhered my die cut pieces on my card and added some dot sparkler stickers for the berries.  


I hope I have inspired you to get your stamps or dies out to join in on the challenge. You will have two weeks to complete your project. Check out the Christmas Card Challenges blog for more inspiration and to link your project.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon!

Supplies:

1 comment :

  1. I love it and now wish I had all of those pretty elements for making a beautiful CAS card design. You are so very talented! I admire all of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest