Prickley Pear Coffee

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with Prickley Pear today and I am featuring one of their newly released stamp sets called "Coffee Cup".  This is a wonderful set, there are so many different coffee cups that you can make endless projects with it.  Today, I have made a gift K-cup holder showcasing the set Coffee Cup Clear Set and matching Coffee Cup Die Set.  Christmas will be here soon and this would be a perfect gift for a teacher or someone who loves coffee!

I cut the box out with my silhouette, added some design paper on the sides, and tied a bow around it.  I cut out a gift tag, added some design paper on it, stamped my coffee cups from the Coffee Cup set, added my sentiments, die cut them with the Coffee Cup die and adhered them to the tag.  This is a quick and easy gift to make!

Another view of the box. 

Closer view of the coffee cups.


Stop by the  Prickley Pear blog to get more inspiration!  Also follow Prickley Pear has a Facebook page come join us over there too.  They often run specials and you don't want to miss anything.     

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon! 










1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest