Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #45 - Color Challenge

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hello everyone,

It's August and Retro Rubber Challenge blog has a new challenge for you. To join the challenge, simply use a stamp one year old or older, tell us how old it is and follow the theme, which is a color challenge, see the color samples below.

Here is my card. I have used distressed inks to make my background the colors of the challenge. The stamp set is from "Mama Elephant - Make a Wish".  This stamp set was released in May of 2014.  I stamped the sentiment with black memento ink.  I added a few sequins which are the colors of the challenge.  That's it!



ou have until August 12 to join the challenge. Don't forget to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created. Leave me a comment to tell me how you liked my card, I love to read them. Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest