Joy Clair Butterfly Wishes - Thinking of You

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here, have you been celebrating all month with Joy Clair one year anniversary? Have you purchased any of the $10.00 sets from their first releases from August 2015?  You still have time, hop on over to the store and get some of these wonderful stamp sets.  Here is an image of the sets and you can find all of these in the Joy Clair store.


On to my card for today, I am featuring the Butterfly Kisses stamp set which was released this month.  This stamp has so beautiful butterflies that you can use on your project for all kinds of occasions.  The sentiments in the set are very nice!  I love the script and looks beautiful on any card.  My card is clean and simple. I stamped the butterfly three times, stamping over the edge of my card with the first and last.  I stamped the middle butterfly again and fuzzy cut it out and popped it up on the card.  I colored them with wink of stella markers.  In the second picture, I tried to take a picture closer to show the shimmer.  I finished the card off by adding some twine from my stash.  




There is still time to play along with the Joy Clair August challenge - the theme is Inspirational/Color challenge and you have until August 31!

Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest