Doodle Pantry with Retarte Challenge #84 - Anything Goes

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hello everyone,

This is my first post for the Retarte Challenge blog as a design team member.  Thank you so much Martha for inviting me to join your team.  If you never have joined one of their challenges, please do, it's always "anything goes"!  Today I am featuring one of the digital images from Doodle Pantry and my image is called Jiggles Giraffe.  There are 14 papers, 3 sentiments, some bows and the giraffe to choose from!  Wonderful set!

I cut the giraffe out using my Silhouette and colored him with copics.  If you have never stopped in to see the very nice digital designs from Doodle Pantry you may want to stop over and check them out!







Closer look at the layering.

How I made my card:

1.  A2 card (4 /14 x 5 1/2)
2.  Before printing the papers out, I added the sentiment to the orange paper, 
3.  I printed the orange and brown papers from the digital file,
4.  Cut the brown at 4 x 5 1/4,
5.  Cut the orange 3 7/8 x 5,
6.  I imported the digital file into my silhouette,
7.  Traced the image,
8, Cut the image out twice,
9.  Colored with copics,
10, Layered the giraff (see pic),
11.  Added some enamel dots to finish my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you will join the challenge.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest