Mojo 300 - Happy Birthday

Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello Bloggers,

This is my last post for the weekend!  Whew, I have been crafting this weekend.  I had to finish a digital book that I was doing for my grandbaby.  I finished it!!!!  I had to get it done today, because the credit I had for it expired today.  I decided to do one more card for the Mojo Monday before they close.  This is a very quick card, not much layering.  Don't you love this pumpkin pie paper with the white card stock.  It reminds me of a cream icicle! 

Congratulations again Mojo Monday for your 300th sketch in six years!  I love doing your sketches and look forward to more to come.

Thank you for stopping by again and checking out my card.  I hope you take some time and check out the rest of my blog.  If you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please follow me....click on the link on the right side of my blog "follow me".

 
 
Recipe
Stamps: SU Your Amazing (I covered up the flourishes)
Ink:  Memento Black
Paper: SU DSP Poka Dot Parade, SU Pumpkin Pie CS, and White
Accessories:  SU dots embossing folder, SU button,
SU hung up cute clips, SU White twine

2 comments :

  1. This is such a cool card1 Love that arrow clip and the fun orange and white combo. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday 300!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest