Thankful - 2017 Fall COFFEE LOVER'S BLOG HOP

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hello everyone!

I'm here again sharing another coffee card for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop .  Oh my, I love this stamp by Unity Stamps which is called "Fall to Go"!  When I saw it, I just had to have it.  I colored the image with copics, die cut it out with a rectangle die.  The sentiment that came with the stamp set says "Thankful, Grateful, Blessed", but I only used the Thankful sentiment.  If you have not had a chance to play along with the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, you really should.  It is so much fun and there are some very creative cards.


Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

16 comments :

  1. I love how you colored that beautiful cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coffee cup with the pumpkin on it is my favorite from the blog hop. I absolutely LOVE it!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty coffee cup, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Unity Stamp set too! Wonderful card using it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp is so cute and you have colored it beautifully. What a darling, fun fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this set the best out of all my sets right now. It's such an awesome stamp. LOVE how you colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this with it's gorgeous colors on the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! I love the colors you used...Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Love the image and love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS Card!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow--such a gorgeous coffee image for Fall! I want that cup--haha! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that is a totally beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest