Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #71

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hello everyone!

I am here again with another fabulous Challenge with Retro Rubber and it's one of my favorites "Anything Goes"!  I hope you will join in on the fun.  The rules to play along with Retro Rubber are very simple, make sure the stamp you use on your project is at least one year or older.   For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.  Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!


Image may contain: text

Here is my card for your inspiration!  The set I am using is from Stampin Up called "Weather Together" released in June of 2016.


I started off with an A2 card, the black layer measures 4 x 5 1/2 and the white layer is 3 7/8 x 5.  I then stamped the umbrella and die cut the umbrella from the Umbrella Weathered Framelet dies.  I then stamped on a piece of paper the sentiment and die cut it.  I stamped the hearts on the card and then added the handle to the card and popped the top of the umbrella up with some dimensional.  I added a piece of design paper and added the sentiment to my card.  I finished it off by adding some rhinestones. 

Thanks again for stopping by, please don't forget to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created. You have until September 22th to join in on the fun!

10 comments :

  1. Donna, such a beautiful card. I love the Umbrella, it's gorgeous. And the sentiment goes so well with the heart rain. Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Donna, I love your card! What a great way to tell someone you are there for them. I have this bundle and have never used it. You have inspired me to get it out and use it. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and I love the hearts as rain drops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, what a great set of images! I like the two colored umbrella, along with the pop of color below the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your layout and colour combination. I've always overlooked that set before but you make it sing. The little hearts instead of raindrops are lovely and the piece of DSP helps tie it all together. It's another great card, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful color combination, Donna! I love this stamp set but have only used it once! It was this sentiment that inspired me to purchase the set! That and the fact that it would be fun for "shower" invitations and thank you's.... Off to pin...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color combination Donna, the umbrella looks beautiful and the shower of hearts goes perfectly with that lovely sentiment.
    The strip of DSP really draws your eye to this sweet words.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the umbrella & how the strip of pp ties in perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply lovely, I like that you cut the two portions of the umbrella from different colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest