Retro Rubber Challenge #72 - Travel On!

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hello everyone,

I am here with Retro Rubber and we have another exciting challenge for you, which is "Travel On", you need to use anything that is related to a mode of transportation.  Doesn't that sound like fun!!  To play along with the Retro Rubber Challenges you must use a stamp set that is at least a year old and tell us how old your stamp set is.

Image may contain: text

Here is my take on the challenge.  The stamp set I am using was made by Kaisercraft called Just Landed which was released in June 2016.



Here is how I put my card together:

1.  A2 card - cut the white paper 4 7/8 x 3 1/2 and the black piece is 3 7/8 x 5,
2.  I stamped the buildings and the plane using my Misti on the paper with onyx black versafine ink, I then stamped the image again with versamark and heat embossed the image,
3.  Using a blending tool I added clouds using a MFT small cloud stencil using Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass distress ink,
4.  I stamped the sentiment on a separate paper with onyx black versafine ink and stamped the image again with versamark and heat embossed.  I used some Tim Holtz mustard seed distress ink, and  popped this up on the card using dimensionals.

Thanks again for stopping by, please don't forget to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created. You have until October 6th to join in on the fun! 

5 comments :

  1. Great card design. I love that lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Love those shiny, sharp buildings against your softly sponged sky. The sunshine/sentiment is a great focal point. This is another great card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love your cityscape and those airy clouds look so real. Your choice of black layers makes that city stamp pop! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and simple; your clouds are terrific (I never seem to make them look even half as good as yours)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest