2017 COFFEE LOVER'S FALL BLOG HOP - Pumpkin Spice

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Hello everyone,

I am popping in to play along with the 2017 Coffee Lover's Fall blog hop.  If you have not had a chance to play along, please stop by their blog and join the fun.  There are several gifts to be won!
2017 fall hop
Here is my second card that I have made for the hop.  I am using the Lawn Fawn Pumpkin Spice stamp set and the pumpkin is from the Lawn Fawn So Thankful set.  I did a little masking and colored the images with copics.



Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back again soon.


19 comments :

  1. A super cute card!! I'm getting this set on Tuesday - can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this plaid paper! adorable card, great job coloring!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design and I love your coloring :)

    Thank you for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous. Great fall coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how vibrant the colors are on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep I like this card - using copics, dies, layers and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE this! Bright, fun and cheery.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeep, so cute!! Love your colouring and splatter :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love that plaid... I think it's about time I got my plaid paper out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so stinkin' cute! LOVE the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a delicious card! Beautifuly made.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and love the plaid you added.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna, this is so beautiful. Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest