a2z Scrapbooking - Mahalo

Friday, June 9, 2017

Hello everyone!

I am here with a2z Scrapbooking to share with you a shape card made with the Hero Arts, "Nesting Circle Infinity Dies".  I have created a shaker card using the "Color Layering Sea Turtle" stamp set.  I hope you will join the fun this month which is "Take Shape", you can use any shape card and use at least one Hero Arts product on your card to qualify for the prize.



Closer look

How I put my card together:

1.  I die cut two circles with the Hero Arts Circle Infinity dies,
2.  I used a stencil brush and inked one of the circles with the Hero Arts Aquatic hybrid ink,
3.  I stenciled the waves from the Hero Arts Waves stencil,


3.  I scored the bottom circle about 1/2 inch and used score tape to adhere to the front stenciled circle,


4.  I took the largest and the third circle to make the frame for my shaker card,


5.  I die cut all the elements I wanted to use for the card, I used the negative to put the die cut pieces back on the sheet to stamp the images with my Misti,



6,  I used the Hero Arts Acetate Sheet to create the front of the shaker.  I used the large circle to cut the acetate and then used liquid glue to glue the blue frame and the acetate together.  I glued all my elements and added the sequins to the stenciled circle piece, then used foam tape around the frame and acetate piece and adhered it to the stencil part of the shaker.  


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my shaker card, I really had fun creating it.  Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on TwitterInstagram and Facebook? so you don't miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!

  Hero Arts Monthly Challenge    

 Please join us in this months "Take Shape" challenge for your chance at a $25 gift card to our Hero Arts store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st
to last day of the month.    
Hero Arts Monthly Challenge

  a2z scrapbooking store hero arts    

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code insert your code here to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from within the shop.

   



3 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest