Prickley Pear - Halloween Treats

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with Prickeyl Pear featuring their Bat die and the Bat clear stamp set and the rubber stamp called "Dead Head Pumpkin small" and a sentiment "Wishing You a Spooktacular" red rubber stamp. I have made some tags for treats that can be handed out for Halloween treats or made for your small child for school treats.  The possibilities are endless.

The candy I wrapped are the fun size candy bars that you can get at the Dollar Store.  You get about 6 or 7 bars for one dollar.  I cut my paper 2 inches x 4 inches and wrapped it around the candy. I had the little baggies that you could put a long rod pretzel in and you can fit three bars inside.  I made a little holder that can hold the candy, it is 4 inches wide, I scored at 1/2 inch on each side and slide the candy inside.  I made my tag and used some ribbon to wrap around the top with the tag.  So easy! Have fun creating.


 Closer look at the tags

This tag I used the Dead Head Pumpkin Rubber Stamp small and the sentiment is "Wishing you a Spooktacular" rubber stamp.   I colored the pumpkin with copics and finished the tag off with some orange enamel dots.


This tag, I cut the bat out of black card stock with the Prickley Pear Bat die and the sentiment came from the clear Bat stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!

1 comment :

  1. Cute ideas for handing out treats. I might have to do something like that for the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest