CottageCutz - Hello!

Friday, September 30, 2016

 
Hello everyone,

I am here with the Scrapping Cottage Blog sharing a one of the newest Fall CottageCutz dies that was just released. If you missed it, you can find the collection here. I am using the adorable coffee die called "Mug with Heart".

I am stopping over at the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to play along with this wonderful group of people who love making "Coffee" related cards. Stop over and see all the sponsors who have some great prizes you can win. 

Here is my card:


closer look at the cups.

How I created my card:

1.  A2 size card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, 

2.  I cut all my pieces out, 


3.  I inked up all my cups with the colors I wanted to use,

4.   Then I dipped them in matching embossing powder,  and finished with the heat gun. 


5.  After I finished all my cups with the ink and embossing powders, I took the white pigment ink with the splattered ink pad and dotted the cuts.  Do you remember years ago there were dishes called pfaltzgraff?  Well this is the look I was trying to get.  Here are the finishes cups

6.  I die cut the "hello" and added it to my card.  

All finished, clean and simple!

Thanks again for stopping by, please stop over at the Scrappin Cottage blog to see all the beautiful designs from the other design team members. Don't forget about our newest challenge that is running right now. The theme is holiday and here is a link for more information.

CottageCutz Dies used:









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest