Mix It Up Monday Challenge (MIUM) Challenge (sketch) - Birthday Wishes

Monday, August 8, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with the Gina K Designs StampTV MIUM which is a sketch this week. This weeks challenge is hosted by the talented Susse Moore.  I don't know about you, but I love sketches. I am using the newly released stamp set created by Claire Brennan called Sweet Thing.




This card is clean and simple. I stamped the cupcakes and fuzzy cut the two pieces out.  I  colored the cup cake with copics. I added some wink of stella on the icing (hard to see in the picture). I embossed the base of the card.  The design paper is GKD pure luxury paper.  I finished it off by adding some enamel dots.


Supplies:
GKD Pure Luxury Card Stock: Wild Lilac and Lovely Lavendar
GKD Pure Luxury Paper: Birthday Hoot
Gina K's Ink: Black Onyx
Copics, Enamel dots

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will join the challenge. Click right here to get all the details of this week's challenge.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest